Whether you’re a Pats fan or simply curious about cosmetic surgery, keep reading to find out how this superstar quarterback managed to turn back time.
Are you ready for something that will take your breath away? Because boy, do we have news for you! It turns out the GOAT of football has gone under the knife and emerged with a new look. That’s right – Tom Brady Face Lift is now a thing, and we’re here to dish all the juicy details. Whether you’re a Pats fan or simply curious about cosmetic surgery, keep reading to find out how this superstar quarterback managed to turn back time.
Who is Tom Brady?
Tom Brady is a professional American football quarterback for the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). He is one of only two players to win five Super Bowls (the other being Charles Haley), and he is the only player to win them all playing for one team.
He holds the record for most regular-season wins by a starting quarterback, as well as playoff wins and Super Bowl appearances. Brady was selected with the 199th overall pick in the sixth round of the 2000 NFL Draft. He has since become one of the most successful quarterbacks in NFL history, winning multiple awards and setting numerous records.
What is a Face Lift?
A face lift, also known as a rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that improves the appearance of the face by tightening the skin and softening facial wrinkles. The goal of a face lift is to create a more youthful appearance.
A face lift can be performed on both men and women. The procedure is most often performed on people over the age of 40 who have loose, sagging skin on their face. Face lifts are usually performed by board-certified plastic surgeons.
The first step in having a face lift is to schedule a consultation with your plastic surgeon. During the consultation, your surgeon will examine your face and ask you about your goals for surgery. He or she will also explain the different types of face lifts and help you choose the right one for you.
Most face lifts involve incisions that are made along the hairline, in front of the ear, and sometimes behind the ear. Through these incisions, your surgeon will tighten the underlying muscles and remove excess skin. The incisions are then closed with stitches or surgical tape.
After surgery, you will likely have some swelling and bruising around your incisions. You may also feel tightness in your face and some numbness. These side effects are temporary and should resolve within a few weeks. You will be able to see results from your surgery immediately, but it may take several months for your final results to fully develop.
The Process of Tom Brady’s Face Lift
Tom Brady’s face lift was a complicated process that took several hours to complete. First, the surgeon made incisions along the hairline and behind the ears. Next, the surgeon lifted the skin away from the underlying tissue and removed any excess fat. The surgeon then tightened the skin around the face and neck, and closed the incisions with stitches. The surgeon applied a bandage to Tom Brady’s face.
Benefits of the Procedure
The Tom Brady Face Lift is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the face. It can also help to improve the overall tone and texture of the skin. The procedure is typically performed using a small, handheld device that emits laser energy. This energy is absorbed by the tissue, which helps to stimulate collagen production and promote new cell growth. The result is a more youthful-looking complexion.
Some of the benefits of the Tom Brady Face Lift include:
1. Minimally invasive – The procedure is minimally invasive, meaning that it does not require any incisions or stitches. This results in little to no downtime for patients, who can typically resume their normal activities immediately following treatment.
2. Safe – The Tom Brady Face Lift is considered safe for most people. There are very few risks associated with this type of procedure, and serious complications are rare.
3. Effective – The Tom Brady Face Lift has been shown to be an effective way to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the face. In many cases, patients see significant improvement after just one treatment session. Additionally, the results of the procedure can last for several months, making it an excellent option for those looking for long-term results.
Costs Associated with the Surgery
There are a few different costs associated with the surgery. First, there is the cost of the surgeon. Second, there is the cost of the anesthesiologist. Third, there is the cost of the facility where the surgery will be performed. Fourth, there are usuallylab fees associated with having face lift surgery. And fifth, there are typically post-operative care costs.
The cost of the surgeon is going to be the most expensive part of having face lift surgery. This is because you want to make sure that you have a good surgeon who has a lot of experience performing this type of surgery. The average cost of a surgeon fee is between $5,000 and $10,000.
The cost of the anesthesiologist is going to be about $1,500 to $2,000. This is because they need to be present during the surgery to make sure that everything goes smoothly and that you are comfortable during the procedure.
The facility fee is going to vary depending on where you have your face lift surgery performed. If you have it done in a hospital, then it is going to be more expensive than if you have it done in an outpatient center or even in your own home. The average cost of a facility fee is between $500 and $1,000.
There are usually lab fees associated with face lift surgery as well because they need to do some tests before and after the surgery to make sure that everything went well and that there were no complications. The average cost of these tests is between $200 and $400.
And lastly, there are typically post-operative care costs involved with face lift surgery. This includes things like follow-up appointments and medications that you may need to take in order to keep the face looking its best after the surgery has been performed. The average cost of these post-operative care costs is between $100 and $300 per appointment or medication.
Tips for Aftercare and Preventing Sun Damage
1. Immediately after your facelift, it is normal to feel tired and have some pain and swelling. You will be given medication to help with these symptoms.
2. Sleep with your head elevated for the first few nights to decrease swelling. Apply ice packs to your face for the first 24-48 hours as well.
3. Don’t wash your hair for the first few days after surgery, but do cleanse your face gently with a mild soap. Avoid scrubbing or using any harsh products on your skin.
4. Keep your incisions clean and dry while they heal. Check them daily for any signs of infection, such as redness, swelling, or discharge.
5. Protect your skin from the sun by wearing a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher every day, even if you don’t plan on spending time outdoors. UV light can damage your skin even when you can’t see or feel the sun’s rays, so it’s important to take this precautionary measure
All in all, it is clear to see that while Tom Brady’s plastic surgery journey may be a mystery to some, more often than not he largely attributes his youthful appearance and wrinkle-free face to a clean lifestyle rather than any surgical procedures. Whatever the truth behind the rumors may be though, one thing is for certain – with his incredible career spanning two decades and counting, Tom Brady has certainly earned himself the right to look how ever he wants.